So... we are having a BOY!! We had our 20 week sonogram this morning. The baby looks very healthy & everything looked great. So thankful for good news.
Back to the sex...as the technician was looking at the legs she said, o.k now let's see if we can see what is in between the legs. As soon as we got the in between the leg shot- I said, "it's a boy!!... in total shock. Philip and I both were. We had been thinking all along that this was another little girl inside my belly. (at our 12 week sonogram the technician guessed girl- note to self: don't ever believe them that early b/c they can be wrong!! & don't ever go by the heartrate theory!!)
A few days ago I got this strong feeling that we might be having a boy & told my sister about it but didn't think too much about it. Then Wednesday when I got Avery from school her teachers asked if Avery was going to be having a baby brother. I told them we weren't finding out until Friday... I started thinking well maybe my feelings are right & Avery really is right!
So today we were totally shocked to find out it is in fact a boy. We are so excited!! Now we just have to decide on some baby boy names!
2 comments:
Congratulations! I bet Phillip is so excited! I am so happy for you guys.....yeah!!!!
woo hooo MARCH is a boy!! Christopher is so excited and wishes he would hurry up and get here. ILY
Post a Comment