Here is the crib for baby #2. Avery's crib was recalled so we were able to pick out a new crib. Kinda worked out great b/c we ended up with a nicer crib & a color that better fits a boy. This one converts to a toddler and then full size bed. I plan to work on the room after the holiday's & will post more pics then.
Avery is talking about her baby brother a lot these days. The cutest thing was the other day she grabbed Philip's hands and said, "lets pray Daddy... thank you Jesus for the baby in mommy's tummy." She often touches my tummy & I push my tummy out real fast to make her think she is feeling the baby kick. She laughs and tells me she felt the baby kick. I know she doesn't have the patience to wait for a real kick:)
I feel like I am really getting anxious to meet this little man. I know he will be here soon enough, so for now I am cherishing my one on one time with Avery!
2 comments:
love the crib. We miss you guys
I stumbled upon your blog...we had that exact crib. It's wonderful, but be prepared to pay $170 for the bed rails you will need to convert it to a full size bed. It also takes 10 weeks for them to come in, so plan ahead! :)
Post a Comment