Sunday, April 12, 2009
Happy Easter!
We managed to make it to church this morning with a 2 1/2 year old and 2 week old. We kept Avery in church with us to avoid nursery germs. We were afraid she wouldn't want to sit that long but she did great. Drew slept the majority of the service and then wanted to go out and eat. Here is Drew crashed out after his big outing.
The Easter bunny visited Avery last night and left her a duck and a few other treats. She had been telling me she wanted the Easter bunny to leave her a "big duck" so I found one at Marshall's for her.
While Philip was getting dressed for church & I was nursing Drew, Avery was busy getting into her chocolate...
Drew Update: I took Drew to the doctor this past Friday to treat his cord & he weighed 9 lbs, 5 ounces!! He has gained over a pound since birth :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment