The kids...
Avery will be 4 in a month! Bittersweet. I always feel that way with each birthday. I look back at pictures of her and get sad at how old she is now. I love that girl. I've always been told how fast the early years go, and am amazed at how fast they really do. She keeps us laughing and is her little brothers hero. He literally is always 2 steps behind her. She's great with him and has so much love for him.
Drew is 16 months, but thinks he's more like 2. He's constantly moving and keeping me on my toes. He's a sweet little guy, but oh so full of energy. He climbs on everything so right now we don't have kitchen chairs, a coffee table, or stools to the island. He still "needs" his bottle. I know I need to get rid of it, but it makes my life easier. :) He's beginning to say more words (like- go, hot, car, more, squirrel ("curl") ball, sissy (dissy) and Averys name- but he says- anay, it's really cute) If you say the word outside he runs to the backdoor, walk- he runs to the front door.
Love these 2!!
I have a few pictures to post from my good friend Amanda's wedding. It's rare that we get many pics of us dressed up. I was a bridesmaid and Avery was the flower girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment