** School started in September for the kids. Avery is going 2 days/week to Preschool, and Drew goes 1 day/week to Mother's Day Out. I am enjoying my 1 day/week to myself! Avery is loving school this year. 2 of her good friends are in her class so that helps a lot. Drew is still slowly adjusting to me leaving him. However, his teachers tell me he's doing good.
** Drew turned 18 months on September 26th! He was 27 lbs, 4 oz and 34 1/2 inches tall. I think they said around 90th percentile for weight and somewhere around that for height. Big boy! He's talking a little more, but not too much. He has had several ear infections the past few months. We've been told we're close to being referred to an ENT. :( Poor little guy.
** We just got back from a vacation to Florida with Philip's family. One of his cousins got married in Pensacola. We decided to fly with the kiddos, so happy we did! We stayed in a house on the beach with my in laws, and Philip's brothers family. It was beautiful and we had so much fun. I think Drew was the only one ready to come home. He was missing his toys and bed! I am waiting on my mother in law to send me pictures. Our camera apparently fell out of our bag in the car and never made it on the airplane with us, so I didn't get ANY pictures. :( Will post when I have some.
** Today we took the kids to the pumpkin patch at Owen's Farm here in Richardson. They had so much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment