I will post pictures from that trip as soon as I can find my camera!
Monday, April 4, 2011
trips!
Philip and I went to New York 2 weekends ago. Neither of us had been before so it was a neat experience. We went to Rockefeller, Central Park, Times square, the Letterman show, shopped in Soho, ate yummy pizza and connolli's in West Village, saw Memphis on Broadway (which was amazing), saw where the twin tower memorial was going up, and walked over to wall street. We enjoyed our time together walking, eating, and sleeping in!! We stayed 3 nights, and were ready to see the kiddos by the last day. They enjoyed their time with their Mimi. Thank you mom for keeping the kids so we could take this mini vacation!! 



This past weekend, we took a camping trip to Tyler State Park with 2 other couples and their children. We had a fun time. The weather was perfect, and the kids just enjoyed being outside playing with one another. I think we probably would have slept great too, however, Avery caught Drew's cold he was getting over, and was up coughing all night. Not to mention, my mattress kept deflating so I had to turn it on several times in the night to fill it back up. I maybe got 3 hours of sleep, maybe. So needless to say I was really glad we decided to take the kids camping, but also really glad we only stayed one night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment