Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall is here!

I went with Avery on her first field trip. We went to Owen's Farm. (a pumpkin patch in Richardson) Such sweet times with her. I can tell she's 5 now and is starting to prefer being with her friends. She still wants me around, but sat by her friends on the hayride. I'm thankful for this developing independency, but aware my days are getting shorter with her needing me so much. I did ask her if she wanted me to go on the next field trip, or if she would rather ride the bus with her friends and she said she wanted me to go. :) I'm blessed I am able to enjoy these times with her.

Here she is feeding the goats...


Hayride...



Class picture...


another...


Doing some pumpkin/letter Pp art with Ave and Drew...



Philip took the day off yesterday. We were planning on taking the kids to the Flowermound pumpkin patch, but because of all the rain we got Sunday we were afraid it would be too wet. So instead we went to the Dallas Aquarium. We've been a few times, but hadn't been since Drew was a baby. The kids could go places like this all the time and it not get old. They love it.


Drew feeding a bird...





these fish were really neat- their eyes glowed in the dark.


jellyfish- one of ave's favorite

these were really wierd looking- called dragon horse or dragon something- can't remember

We are really enjoying the cooler weather and fall activities. We are excited to take my parents to the Dallas Arboretum next weekend when they're in town... and maybe make it over to Flowermound one weekday.

No comments: