Monday, August 18, 2008

6 years!

Philip and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary yesterday. I asked Philip if it feels like 6 years to him and he said yes... I guess it kinda does! Philip & I met in high school and after several break ups we both ended up at Texas Tech, got back together & married the semester before we graduated. My parents helped us out some until I graduated and got a job teaching preschool. Our $600 house rent in Lubbock was helpful too. We then moved to Dallas & here we are!
I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful husband. He loves Avery and I very much & we are both lucky girls!
We celebrated our 6 years with a trip to Cozumel at the end of May. Saturday some friends of ours watched Avery so we could get a date night to dinner and a movie. That was really nice, something we don't get to do very often!!

Here are some pictures from our trip...

No comments: