Monday, August 11, 2008

Movie night

We took Avery to see her first movie, Horton Hears A Who, last night at the dollar theater. We picked up some snacks to take with us. When we first walked in it was dark and Avery was a little unsure of this experience. When the movie started she told me the elephant was scary so I told her he was a nice & silly elephant. She then relaxed, started eating, and loved the movie. She would laugh whenever we would laugh & talked throughout the entire movie. We had to keep telling her to whisper. When the movie was over we were walking out and she said, "I had fun, I liked it." This morning she woke up saying, "I had fun at elephant."
The one thing we will do differently next time is not let her eat so many m&m's. She had a sugar crash when we got home and was hysterical.

No comments: