Friday, September 12, 2008

Amazing




We had our 12 week appt. today. We opted to do the 12 week testing which combines a sonogram and blood work. It is just completely amazing to see the life that is growing inside me. At 8 weeks you basically see a little bean & now just 4 weeks later- a baby! With Avery we had a sonogram at 8 weeks and 20 (they did not offer this 12 week one when we were pregnant with her). By 20 you are showing & assume there is something that resembles a baby in you but at 12!!! I was in awe at the little baby moving, kicking, stretching, rolling around... it was so neat.
The first picture is the baby from the side, you can see the profile, & the second pic. is his/her little feet.
Everything looked good today so we are very thankful for that news. I am glad to be regaining some of my energy... maybe I can start back up at the gym.
The technician did give us a maybe on what the baby "might" be from what she could tell... but we will wait and share that when we find out for sure in 2 months:)

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Not fair! I want to know :)