Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Mothers Day Out!




Avery had her first day of mother's day out today. She did great! She gave us hugs and kisses and waved goodbye when we left, didn't cry at all:) The first thing she did was put snoopy in the shopping cart. When I went to pick her up she didn't seem to want to leave until I told her mommy was leaving & asked if she wanted to come too... she of course did! She told me she colored, went on the slide, and played.
Her teachers both seem very nice. We had open house yesterday & I realized I knew a girl from my bunco group and her little boy is in Avery's class:) Avery is actually the only girl in the class. I guess at this age they really don't care but it would be nice if there was atleast 1 other girl, but oh well. I am so proud of how well she did and so excited for her. I really think she will enjoy her teachers, friends, and school experience.









1 comment:

Katrina said...

I hope C does as well!!