Friday, June 26, 2009

3 months!

Happy 3 months Drew!!
Drew is 3 months today. Wow how time flys! I was back at work right now when Avery was this age. I am SO happy to be home with my babies now. Thank you daddy for working so hard so I can be home! I am enjoying every minute of it. Drew is such an easy going baby that we are still able to get out most every day for play dates, trips to the pool, and we even went to a movie on Wednesday!
Right now he still eats and sleeps a lot. He loves to be on his mat and look up at the mirror we have attached to it. He bats at his toys, grasps objects (got Avery's hair the other day, she was not happy about that), laughs, smiles, babbles, and seems to want to learn how to roll over. He is not a fan of tummy time but still seems to have pretty good head control.
He is waking up once at night to eat then back down til 6:30/7 ish. I hear him just talking away in the mornings til we go in and get him.
He is beginning to watch Avery a lot, which is so fun to see. I am excited for when they can really play together. I know Avery is ready for the company.
We love our sweet baby Drew!

No comments: