Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Avery and Drew

It looks like my blogging may become less and less these days... so sorry for the novels. I do like to keep up with highlights of what's going on with us to keep those of you who don't see us much up to date & I want to eventually print off all these blogs to look back on when my babies are no longer babies :(.
The past few weeks have gone great. Drew continues to be the sweetest little guy. We have his 2 month check up tomorrow. (which he will actually be 2 1/2 months but we have picked up new insurance which just started) When I weighed myself and then him with me about 2 weeks ago the difference was 14 lbs so I am interested what he will weigh tomorrow! Avery was 4 months before she weighed that much. He is sleeping really good now going from about 7:30 p.m- around 4 a.m then back down til 7:00 or so. Our family (minus the Macdonald's and Joanna) and Drew's Godparents are all coming up this weekend for his baptism.
Avery loves her baby brother. She has become very possessive over him... "no that's my baby brother." "don't touch my baby!", "no, don't touch his carseat." - some things she likes to tell her friends when they try to talk or play with him. It's sweet how much she cares for him but just like with all "her" things I want her to learn it's o.k for her friends to talk to him and touch his feet- to share her brother in these ways :) If we get ready to go somewhere she tells me she wants her baby to go too. She likes for him to read books and take baths with her. She continues to be a daddy's girl... she is SO lucky to have such an incredible hands on daddy, who loves her more than life itself.
I love my babies and feel so blessed! And I hear Drew so I better run... pictures to come!

No comments: