Wednesday, February 17, 2010

12.5 inches of snow!!











The snow we got was absolutely beautiful! I loved watching it snow all day and waking up to 12 inches of snow! We got out Friday morning to "play" in it and let Avery run around. We had already planned a trip to Austin Friday morning for Kelly's birthday, but we stuck around for the morning so we could enjoy some time in it.





We had a wonderful time in Austin with our family. I felt like it was the first relaxing trip there in a while. We usually run back and forth so much between our families homes that we never seem to just stay in one place and relax! We had dinner Friday night with my parents and Philip's parents. Saturday I took Avery to Kelly's princess party and then went to lunch and to see, Valentines Day, with Betsy and Emily. Emily babysat Saturday night for us so Philip and I could enjoy a nice dinner. I didn't realize how much they now have in the Domain. In the middle of dinner I got a text from Emily saying "wheres rasha?" I died laughing because Avery now sleeps with Chance and calls him "rasha" when its bedtime. I think I got the text a little late because Emily had no idea what she was talking about, but said Avery just fell asleep so didn't worry about it. Silly Ave.
The weather was gorgeous Sunday so we took a walk in the neighborhood before heading out. Unfortunatley all the snow was melted when we got home.
It was a good weekend!

No comments: