Thursday, February 4, 2010

Walking!!

Drew is such the little walker now and so proud of himself.

Poor little guy has had an ear infection in both ears for 2 weeks now. I took him to the doctor last Monday because he had had lots of fever and congestion. (so blessed to have made it 10 months with this being his first fever) Turned out he had bad ear infections in both ears. :( We started antibiotics, but this last weekend he seemed to get worse. (breathing sounded wierd to me) So, I took him back to the doctor Monday morning to find out he was wheezing (has RSV), and his ears were worse. Poor poor baby! He wasn't even acting all that bad, just not sleeping good. So we have started a new round of antibiotics and breathing treatments every 4-6 hours. Yesterday I took him back to the doctor to check his ears and breathing and everything sounded/looked to be improving. We'll continue meds and treatments this week and head back to dr. next week.

No comments: