So, I am definatley slacking on my blogging. I wish I was better because I love to look back on these and have them for memories.
Drew is now almost 16 months. Wow! That sounds crazy for me to say.
He did great at his 15 month check up. He weighed 25 lbs, 10 oz. Around 60th for weight, 90th for height (not sure on exact percentiles). We were told to lose the bottle. I knew that was coming. I haven't obeyed yet. I have weaned him off of it as far as using it for comfort. I did realize I gave him that bottle WAY too much and he is very dependent on it. He still gets it first thing in the morning, at nap, and bedtime. Hopefully I can wean him down to just bedtime soon and then all sippie.
He is still a man of few words. He is beginning to use some sign language now and say a few words- dada, mama, bye, uh-oh, go, car, ball, I swear he said "sissy" the other day. He has also started shaking his head for yes or no. Usually he just says, mamamamama for everything he wants until he gets it. I know words will begin to pour out sooner or later.
Avery has had summer camp all week. She has loved it- mainly because 2 of her friends and a few of her old classmates are in the class with her. They offered mothers day out Tuesday- Thursday so that has been a treat to have Drew there and for me to get a break. Yesterday was wonderful! I went with a few friends/other mom's whose kids are also doing the summer camp to get coffee, pedicures, and then lunch. It was probably the first day (half day) I had all to myself that I didn't run errands, clean house, or fold laundry! It was fabulous!
No comments:
Post a Comment