Thursday, September 8, 2011

End of Summer fun

Dallas World Aquarium


I managed to get this cute shot of the kids outside the aquarium
water fountain fun!
















My mother in law and neice came to town. Avery and Sonja had so much fun together. Avery always loves to have family come and visit.





We also took a trip to the zoo the other day, but I have no pictures. We rode the monorail which we had never done before and enjoyed it. The kids loved looking at the lions. Avery told me that you can tell the girl and boy lions apart because the boy has a mane. :) Two of the girl lions started licking each other and Avery thought it was so cute and that it must be a mommy and her little girl. Drew has so much fun at the zoo. We could probably go once a week and the kids would be happy. We may just have to get a membership!


Avery is 5 today! Whenever I get teary eyed from being happy I tell her they are my happy tears (because she gets concerned if i cry). Last night I told her I was having happy tears thinking about her turning 5 and how thankful I am for her. She told me "it's ok mom, all mommy's get happy tears when their kids grow up." Love this sweet girl. Will post tomorrow about our day.



No comments: