The kids started school Tuesday. They both were very excited and did great! Avery is going 5 mornings this year. Drew will go Tuesdays. Avery is taking gymnastics Monday/Wednesdays in the afternoon. Drew and I just started our first mom and tots gym class this morning. He did well for his first day, and I'm thankful for this time with him.
Life has seemed a tad crazy lately. I just try to remind myself how blessed we are- how fortunate we are to have our health, our family, and our friends- how our plans are not always His plans. One of the biggest bumps has been with our plan to move this Spring. We are having some foundation issues, which has led to a torn apart bathroom (an issue from the foundation which was causing water not to drain and an awful smell)... which will lead to pulling from our "buy a new home" savings. Our thought was to try and get moved for Kindergarten round up and get Avery settled in a new school. We'll see what happens. For now, I will try and focus on the positive.... pray that all works out with school...and make our home seem more spacious by decluttering. It has already helped. Lucky Philip has more furniture to store away in our already crammed garage. We did do A LOT of organizing this past weekend in our garage. What a difference it makes. Our goal is to get 1 car in. If you've seen our garage, you will know how awesome that is. As Philip cleaned out, I organized things into tubs and bins and labeled them. We bought storage shelves from Home Depot to store all the tubs on. We still have a few things to get rid of and send to the attic but that will have to get done on another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment