Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Baby Update

I had my 40 wk appt yesterday & was dialated to a 1. I go back tomorrow to check progress. The plan is to induce Thursday if this little guy isn't here yet. Mom gets in tomorrow afternoon to keep Avery and will stay the following week :) Yay, I will need the help and am so thankful she can stay so long. Avery will enjoy having her here too and has been talking about all her family coming to see her after baby Drew is born. Her baby "Candy" already came out of her tummy so Snoopy is now a big sister. ha. She told me Dr. Macdonald took Candy out & now is going to take baby Drew out.
It is starting to feel surreal that I am about to be a mother of 2. I know it will be very life changing for us all.
I am feeling very blessed and thankful for all that God is providing for us. Babies are such wonderful miracles and I look forward to meeting this little guy in just a few days.
Pictures to come...

No comments: