Thursday, March 12, 2009

Little progress...

I had my 38 wk appt today. I am 1/2 centimeter dialated! Little progress is better than none I guess. I am a little nervous b/c I won't see my dr. next week to get checked because he is out of town on spring break. My next appt. is scheduled for the 23rd. Due date is 26th... wonder if I'll make it?! I just want to make it to the hospital in time, that's my biggest concern- given family history & how fast Avery came.
For now, I am cherishing these final one on one days with my sweet Avery. I kinda like that it has been rainy b/c we have been able to stay in, cuddle, play (her favorite right now is playing w/her ponies and having picnics w/her stuffed animals), read books, and watch movies. She has not quite adjusted to the time change yet & has not taken a nap the last 2 days b/c she is sleeping in until 8 or 8:30. So last night she went down at 8 and slept til 8. Fine with me as long as I can get a break and she has her rest time in her room :)
2 more weeks!!

No comments: