I am so glad Spring is here! We love to be outdoors & the weather has been so pretty. Just in time to spend days at home in the backyard with a newborn and Avery :) We have enjoyed some of these pretty days going to the park, Dallas Arboretum, walks around the block, and playing in the backyard. Avery's favorite backyard activity right now has been swinging on her new swing set & playing in her water table. On the rainy days she has enjoyed playing at the sink with water, spoons, measuring cups, and shaving cream. Avery has been such a sweet girl lately, Philip and I have really enjoyed spending this last month together as a family of three. She continues to make us laugh and our hearts melt with her sensitive and nurturing personality. She is really missing her family lately & can't wait for everyone to come play with her when baby Drew is here.
A few pics...

Avery LOVES her swingset,

LOVES her daddy,
and LOVES the playhouses at the Arboretum.

Dancing with her friend Hayden

At the park with Parker

Eating bunny ice cream from the ice cream man. We heard the ice cream truck today in the neighborhood but either missed him at our house or he didn't come down our street, so Avery and her daddy hopped on the bike & trailer and headed out to catch him. Avery has been saving money in her snoopy bank for when the ice cream man comes & was so excited to get the bunny ice cream she had been wanting. She told me, "daddy caught the ice cream man- I love my daddy."
1 comment:
I remember our last few weeks as a family of 3 and I especially was really weary about bringing in another member. Those times were precious, but it's even more precious to see Jack hug Ryleigh or give her kisses. I know Avery will be a great big sister! Can't wait to see baby Drew!
Post a Comment