So, today was Avery's first day to stay for extended day. Guess we won't be doing extended day til 2:00 anymore. As I assumed, she was ready to leave by noon. Her teacher said she didn't think she was quite ready for such a long day because she seemed very sad and sleepy around lunchtime. She told her teacher she was ready to go home and take a nap. Ha... that didn't happen! Just her excuse. So, I have decided I want her to enjoy her school experience and since staying til 2 was more for me, I will pull her out of extended day for the time being. Maybe we'll try again in a few months. My little homebody! Atleast we have 3 more years to get her ready for 5 day/week full day kindergarten. It actually may work out for the best because I had to wake Drew up from his nap. This way maybe I can pick her up, feed her lunch and get them both down for nap. That may be wishful thinking but worth a shot! Here is a pic. of her from school today. (didn't have my camera last week to get a first day shot)... and I am adding a few of my little man too. I can't believe that he will be 6 months in less than 2 weeks!





No comments:
Post a Comment