This is such a random post but something Avery does that I find kinda funny.
So, nap time is a thing of the past most days for Avery, but we still do rest time in her room. Conveniently for her this is also her poop time. So almost everyday I read her books, lay with her 2 minutes, and leave her room. 15-30 minutes later I hear her calling to me that she needs to go poo poo. So I tell her to go and then to get back in bed. Usually she is very slow at going to the bathroom and will sit there for about 15 minutes, again so convenient... but she's really still going so I can't really rush her. I have noticed lately she mimics conversations as she sits there on the potty. Today this is what I heard:
"Hi, how are you? what's your name? oh, olivia?! hi. Hi, how are you? what's your name? Audrey? hi Audrey. Yes, o.k. good. And what's your name? Avery, oh hi Avery." (I realized these are all girls in her gym class so she must be mimicing the teacher?!) She does this a lot these days. She will also whisper to herself conversations, obviously from school or even ones shes had with us. Crazy girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment